One of the company’s biggest strengths is the diversification of its areas of expertise.
The skilled Réseau Lam team makes a point of guiding and counselling clients throughout the process. Réseau Lam offers an array of specialized services that include laying fibre optic cable, installing IP telephony, and installing computer networks. We have telecommunication solutions for all types of projects. Contact us!
Local area network, modem, router, switch, computer room, fibre optics.
Installation of network cables, telephone cables, video conductor cables, multi-pair and multi conductors.
Installation of computer hardware, outsourcing of resources, technological configuration plans, moving and/or reconfiguration.
Installation of automated teller machines (ATM).
Over the past 30 years, Réjean Lamoureux and his employees have brought their expertise to bear on small, mid-sized and major projects.
• The Bell Centre (Cabling for all networks: telephony, data, video)
• Casino de Montréal (Cabling for all networks: telephony, data, video, alarm, electrical)
• Magnola (Fibre optics, network and telephone cabling)
• CGI – downtown Montreal, 18-storey office tower (Network and telephone cabling)
• National Bank of Canada (Network cabling for 425 branches)
• Tim Hortons (Modem installation)
• Dollarama (Modem installation)
• Wal-Mart (Network cabling for 54 stores)
• Emergis/Telus – South Shore (Network cabling and electrical system)
• Startek (Two call centres with more than 1,000 cables each)
• Automated teller machines (CIBC, Bank of Nova Scotia, Bank of Montreal)
Call on to our other services.
It will be our pleasure to answer any questions you might have about your telecommunication needs.
Complete the form below describing your project and we will contact you within 24 business hours of your query. Please be assured that we treat all client information with the strictest confidentiality.